Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Party Time!


I have to admit - I love Halloween!  It gives me a chance to dress up and be silly and eat lots of junk.... okay, sometimes that is everyday anyhow but I still love Halloween!  We were in a real neighborhood for the first time in our married lives, so we got to have a pumpkin on the porch, hand out candy, and walk down our own street.... such a joy that I took for granted growing up!  Courtesy of Grandma B. I enjoyed the night with a beautiful  "angel-fairy-princess" and a handsome astronaut.  I love it!




I feel like I look silly here, but the costume was great - Natalie put it together from the collection of her boss.... amazing!  Check out Damsel In This Dress  online sometime!


Chris got to be home this year for the whole experience - yeah!!!  He even put on token devil horns for the trunk-or-treat at church, and sported an orange shirt for Halloween night.  He loves me!


This is Elora and her friend Aiden - totally unplanned but really cute costumes together!

Grandpa Erdmann will be pround.




We even decorated cookies this year - and got to try out the new aprons that Aunt Katie made - so cute!

7 comments:

Emily Erdmann said...

I'm pretty sure I say this every time, but your kids are sooooo cute! You looked awsome in your costume, I really like the scarf, it adds a nice touch. I love the picture of Elora and her friend, an angle, and a devil, how cute!

Stacey Bacon said...

Adorable! I love the pics! The kids costumes are fantastic and you looked amazing! Sexy lady. I love Halloween almost as much as Christmas! Wish you guys lived closer so we could spend all holidays with you.

Katie said...

Houston, we have a problem.

Natalie said...

Hooray!

Julie said...

Lookin' good!

Jacobson Five said...

Everyone looks great. Looks like you had lots of fun.
I do want to hear about this house in the real neighborhood.

Jacobson Five said...

Not sure how often you check this, but... I need your adress. Sending out christmas cards. If you could email me audreyjacobson@hotmail.com that would be great. If you have caseys address as well that would be wonderful. Also we will be out your way January 26th-30th. Hope to see you. Let us know if you are coming out for Christmas